The Robert P. and Salua J.A. Smith Arts Center houses the arts program and includes the 300-seat Smith Theater, a well-appointed facility with unobstructed sight lines, fly and trap capabilities, an orchestra pit, and excellent acoustics. The building contains an art studio and classroom space with a variety of media, including rehearsal space for jazz band and chamber music ensembles. The building's benefactor, Robert P. Smith, is a member of the Class of 1958.
The Charles T. Bauer Science Center, named for its benefactor of the Class of 1938, features state-of-the-art laboratory/classrooms with attendant mini-labs, preparation rooms, storage facilities, and offices. It also includes a 60-seat lecture hall.
The Jarvis Refectory was made possible by a gift of Charles T. Bauer '38 in honor of retired Headmaster F. Washington Jarvis. On the second floor of the adjoining building are classics department classrooms. The third floor is home to the Alumni and Development Office.
Rousmaniere Hall is the central space for all-school gatherings, called halls, which often feature a guest speaker or musical performance. Major religious holidays and national occasions are commemorated in Rousmaniere Hall, as are many traditional RL academic events, such as Founder's Day, Cum Laude Society Investiture, and Exelauno Day.
A continuation of one wing of the Perry Building, the Mary Rousmaniere Gordon Wing contains the Great Hall (a reception and exhibition room) on the 3rd floor, the library (main floor), and the Evans Choral Room on the lower floor.
The Bernstein Tea Room, named for benefactor and former trustee Stanley J. Bernstein of the Class of 1961, provides a spacious hall for athletic teas and formal School receptions. It is adjacent to the Gordon Field House.
The Albert H. Gordon Field House accomodates four basketball teams and seats up to 500 spectators. The facility, named for benefactor and trustee Al Gordon of the Class of 1919, also serves as a venue for larger School functions.
Completed in time for the 2016-17 winter season, the Indoor Athletic Facility (IAF) houses the Hennessy Rink (named for benefactor Jack Hennessy ’54), which converts to turf for year-round use. The IAF also includes a fitness center, locker facilities and conference room.