- To get on our mailing list and receive information about the school, request an information packet by filling out this inquiry form. Or, you may contact Mrs. Carolyn Powell by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 617.477.6317.
- After you submit an inquiry form, we will send you an admission information packet which includes a catalogue, a view book, a standardized test brochure, and financial aid application instructions. You will also receive an email detailing the steps you need to take to access our online application. You will be required to create an account with Ravenna, our online application provider.
- You can learn more about the application process, including what qualities and materials we consider in getting to know prospective students, by visiting the Admission Considerations page of our website.
- Submit the Parent and Applicant Questionnaires by January 15, 2024, preferably during the fall.
- Late applications may be reviewed, but the likelihood of admission is reduced.
- There is no application fee.
- Applicants for grades 7 and 8 are required to take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam). The Roxbury Latin School code is 220345. You may register for the test here.
- Applicants for grade 9 or above are required to take the SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test). The Roxbury Latin School code is 6178. You may register for the test here.
Tour and Interview
- A campus tour and interview are required for all applicants. Please submit the Request for Campus Tour/Interview Form. This will enable you to choose a date for the 20-30 minute tour. Once that is chosen, Mrs. Powell will add the interview portion of your visit, which takes place after the tour.
- A student tour guide will provide you with a tour during the academic day.
- An Admission Committee member will interview the applicant and his parents separately.
- Applicants will complete a short aptitude test during the school visit. (There is no need to prepare beforehand.)
- You should expect your campus visit to last 1.5–2 hours.
- The financial aid application deadline for current families is December 15, 2023. For applying families the deadline is January 15, 2024. Please refer to the Tuition and Financial Aid section, if you are applying for aid.
Decisions and Notifications
- All admission decisions will be published on www.ravenna-hub.com at 3 p.m. EST on March 10.
- Contracts must be returned by April 10.